LNG BASICS TRAINING COURSE
The course is designed for those looking to gain a better understanding of the fundamentals of the LNG industry – from the technical to the commercial to the strategic.
- Monday 15 April, 09:00 – 12:00
- Available to all attendees, including accompanying persons
- George R. Brown Convention Centre
- The course fee is $500
- Nirmal Chatterjee, Chairman of the Program Committee, LNG 17 and Vice President (retired), Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Alain Goy, Vice Chairman of the Program Committee, LNG 17 and Head of Technical Department, Elengy (GDF SUEZ Group)
- Rod Rinholm, Executive Director, Business Development and Education, Gas Technology Institute